Our commitments

GLOBAL COMPACT

____________________________



Lama France, a member of the Global Compact France, adheres to the principles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of 1948, the International Labor Organization (ILO) and in particular the conventions relating to the protection of workers, to the prohibition of forced labor and child labor.


SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT

____________________________


Conscious of current environmental issues, Lama France implements various actions in favor of ecology and sustainable development.


Lama France has remanufactured inkjet and laser cartridges since 1996 for different brands. In this context, Lama France collects empty cartridges that are subject to a framed and high quality manufacturing process that includes disassembly, cleaning, reconstitution and filling of the cartridge. In its process, UPrint uses only used original cartridges ("Virgin"), retaining 95% of OEM components. The remaining 5% represents wear parts that are replaced as essential to the proper functioning of the cartridge. This ensures a quality equivalent to original products while maintaining a high environmental performance index. The UPrint range consists mainly of remanufacturing products



OUR ECOLOGICAL SUBSIDIARIES


____________________________


The life cycle of products distributed by Lama France leads to two categories of waste: Electrical and electronic waste (WEEE) Consumable waste by impressions To provide a real solution on the management of this waste, Lama France has created two subsidiaries: Recover Cartridges and LM Eco Production.


SOLIDARITY

____________________________

 

Lama France has chosen to be a solidarity-based company and to subcontract part of its activity to 2 E.S.A.T (Industry and Service of Assistance through Labor). Lama France sous treats part of the execution of its works and services that employ people with disabilities.


SPONSORSHIP

____________________________


Patronage is a strong value of Lama France, which engages in associative and sports projects that work for solidarity in France.   For the past 6 years, Lama France has been sponsoring a car that participates in several rounds of French Championship Rallies and World Championships (under its UPrint brand). These special events are excellent opportunities to take the time to discuss the projects and daily problems of our Clients. But it is also an opportunity for society to share its values through motorsport: conviviality, team spirit, concentration, conviction, passion, work!


DISCOVER OUR CSR REPORT 

Our site uses "cookies" or cookies to make anonymous statistics of visits. A cookie does not allow us to identify you ; however, it records information about the navigation of your computer on our site to establish the parameters of the session during your connection. We inform you that you can oppose the registration of cookies by configuring your computer as detailed on the site http://www.cnil.fr

Our site uses "cookies" or cookies to make anonymous statistics of visits. A cookie does not allow us to identify you ; however, it records information about the navigation of your computer on our site to establish the parameters of the session during your connection. We inform you that you can oppose the registration of cookies by configuring your computer as detailed on the site http://www.cnil.fr